- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital
Arrive at Delhi Airport/Rly station and proceed towards Nainital. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Nainital
After breakfast take a lake tour visiting Saattal, Bhimtal, Khurpatal and
Naukuchiyatal. Evening enjoy boating at Naini Lake and visit The Mall road.
Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 3 Nainital - Kausani
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kausani, enroute visit Almora and Kainchi temple. Almora is known for its scenic view of snow clad mountains. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Kausani
After breakfast visit Kausani Tea Estate, Rudradhari Falls and Anasakti Ashram. You can enjoy view of several snow- capped peaks of Trishul, Pyramid shaped peak of Nanda Devi, five peaks of Panchachuli and many more are visible from this heavenly land. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5:Kausani - Jim Corbett
After breakfast proceed to Jim Corbett National Park, enroute visit Ranikhet, It’s known for its views of the Himalayas, visit Jhulla Devi Temple, Hundreds of bells adorn Jhula Devi Temple dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga. Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Jim Corbett Jungle Safari
Head out to explore the forests of Jim Corbett by Jeep Safari through Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve (Early morning or Afternoon) at own cost. You can also visit the Corbett Museum, Kosi River. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 Corbett - Delhi
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
END OF SERVICE.
No details found.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary