- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DAY 1: DeharadunAirport-Mussoorie (2 Nights)
Welcome to Deharadun Airport and proceed to Mussoorie. On arrival check in to your hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure. Established by the British in 1823, this beautiful hill station offers mist clear views of the Doon Valley and the distant white-capped Himalayas. Overnight in Mussoorie.
DAY 2 : Mussoorie – Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing in Mussoorie. Visit the famous cascading Kempty Waterfalls, Gun hill point offering panoramic views of the Himalayas and the doon valley. You can enjoy shopping at Mall road. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight in Mussoorie.
Please note that cars will not go till mall road they will park in parking area and you have to walk around mall road.
DAY 3 : Mussoorie – Rishikesh (1 night) (80 Kms, Approx 2.5 hrs)
Today after breakfast check out from your hotel in Mussoorie and proceed Rishikesh. Proceed to White Water Rafting (Subject to Operation) (Rafting charges not included), later that afternoon we visit Lakshman Mandir,Lakshman Zhulla and Geeta Bhavan. Later in the evening experience the spiritual Ganga Arati at Triveni Ghat. Overnight at Rishikesh.
DAY 4: Rishikesh - Haridwar (2 Nights) (20 Kms, Approx 40 mins)
Today after breakfast check out from your hotel in Rishikesh and proceed to Haridwar. Haridwar propitiously located at the point where the Ganges emerges from the Himalaya, Haridwar (also called Hardwar) is Uttarakhand’s holiest Hindu city. On arrival check in to your hotel. Evening you can visit Ganga - Ghat and attend spiritual Ganga Arati in the evening. Overnight in Haridwar.
DAY 5 : Haridwar – Sightseeing
Today you can visit Prati Badri Kedarnath Temple, Mansa Devi Temple, where you can experience the Rope Way Ride by own, followed by Har Ki Pauri Temple. Overnight in Haridwar.
DAY 6 : Haridwar - Deharadun (2 hours)
Today proceed to Deharadun Airport or Station to board your flight or train to your hometown.
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non-A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column